Premier Havana Alto Saxophone – Light Unlacquered Duralast Finish
Havana Cuba Circa 1950’s
A special Artist Series of Saxophones characterized by rich sound, thick body and pallet overtones. A powerful tone even at a whisper cry. Bell and body are formed with traditional tools in an extensive process by hand, using 35/65 brass. The same process used during the 1950’s saxophone renaissance.
- Authentic Patrie Y Libertad Custom Brace
- Havana Circa 1950’s “Papa” Hand Bell Engraving
- Special Weighted Keys, Full Adorned with Full Key Adjustments
- Palm Key for D, Eb & F are all Adjustable in Height
- Pendulum Weighted Octave Key
- Pisoni-105 Leather Pads
Finish Pallet Available As:
- Dark, Un-Lacquered Duralast Color Finish
- Light Un-Lacquered Duralast Color Finish
- Sandblasted Silver Plated with Brushed Roman Gold Keys – Exclusive Totem Engravings
- Traditional Gold Glass with Brushed Roman Gold Keys – Exclusive Totem Engravings
- Antique Blended Lacquer Finish – Exclusive Totem Engravings
- Dark Black Nickel Plated with Brushed Black Nickel – Exclusive Totem Engravings
Includes the Premier Travelmate Gig Case. Thick, high density protection, material that is long lasting! Storage pockets, Antique Plated Hardware, Flight-Style Closing Zippers, Reinforced Zipper Protection Flap with a Classic Handmade Handle.
Permanent LinksPremier Havana Alto Saxophone – Light Unlacquered Duralast Finish
Use the QR Code to access this page on your phone!