American Heritage Straight Tenor Saxophone
The Attitude. The Authority. The American Saxophone Sound!
Players today are turning away from the traditional bright & harsh sounding saxophones which have become the standard tonal sound of saxophones produced in the last 25 years. Instead, players are returning to the bolder, richer and more mature tone which American Saxophones are well noted.
A vibrant, deep, rich & singing tone – our American Heritage Saxophone raises the spirit!
- High-Tension Blue Steel Springs
- Durable Duracoat Lacquer over German Bell Brass
- One-piece Body Rib & Main Body Ribs Add Strength
- Double Skin Kid Leather Resonator Pads
- French Designed Bel-to-body Bow Connect Improves Bell Tone Response
- Adjustable Thumb Hook
- Upgraded Schiller Mouthpiece
- Shaped Hard Case with Carrying Strap
- EZ Player Adjustable Key Action
- High F# Key
- 3 Point Bell-to-Body Brace
- Spatual Type Front High F & F# Key
- Forged Metal Keys with 5 Year Warranty
- 2 Years Part Warranty / 1 Year Labor
Acclaimed by leading teacher’s and artist’s worldwide. Represents state-of-the-art saxophone building technology. Correct tone-hole sizes and location on the saxophone body assure the instrument is in tune with itself. Further design of the important neck taper insures the neck is compatible with tone-hole placement on the saxophone body. For easy blowing from lower to upper registers.
Permanent LinksAmerican Heritage Straight Tenor Saxophone
Use the QR Code to access this page on your phone!