Elite IV Conservatory Oboe – Grenadilla Wood
Following Keys Standard:
- LOW Bb
- Many Basic Student models play a ponlyto low B natural. When one looks at the oboe and sees Open holes in the bell and no mechanism (pad) to cover them, there is no low Bb on that instrument
- LEFT HAND F KEY
- This allows the player another option to fingering a F. This is essential to more Advanced players in executing certain passages and in choosing the desired tone color versus the forked F
- FORKED F and Bb Resonance Keys
- These improve the quality and pitch of their respective notes. The more basic student models as well as the Tabuteau models of the professional line of oboes do not have These resonance keys.
- Ab-Bb trill mechanism
- This greatly simplifies the fingering of this trill. Without this mechanism,creating a true trill between these two notes is not possible
- Left hand C-D trill
- Provides an alternative to the right hand C-D trill lever
- Auxiliary Low C
- This key facilitates the low C to C# transition and simplifies the trill
- Low B-C# trill mechanism
- Allows for a seamless transition in executing this trill
The Schiller Elite Conservatory Oboe with Selected Grenadilla Wood is German Engineered and uses the finest components.
With their hands on approach, Schiller band instruments achieve their goal of producing quality instruments that are affordable to all musicians.
- Left hand F key
- F resonance mechanism
- F (sharp) key tab
- B tab
- Articulated C (sharp) mechanism
- A (flat)-B (flat) trill key with A height adjustment
- G (sharp)-A trill key
- Low C-C (sharp) trill key
- Assembly key C-D and B-C (sharp) trills
- Low B (flat) key with resonance vent
- Third octave key
- Split D ring mechanism
Permanent LinksElite IV Conservatory Oboe – Grenadilla Wood
Use the QR Code to access this page on your phone!