Elite CenterTone Piccolo Ebonite Flute
Schiller Center Tone Piccolo – Ebonite w/Raised &
Cut Lip Plate
- Custom Bubble Head Joint-Free Flowing Design
- Raised & Cut Lip Plate
- Solid Plated Keys
- Ebonite Body & Head Joint
Features a custom contoured Bubble Style Head joint that conveys a beautiful uncommonly warm free blowing tone. The Schiller Center Tone Ebonite is made of superior ebonite that is durable with wood like tone and allows the piccolo to be made to exacting specifications and not be affected by weather.
- Refined Key Shape and dimension and smaller tone hole diameter provide for better intonation.
- Forged Metal Keys-With 5 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel Springs and British Sterling Silver Plated Keys
- Double Skin Yellow Treated Pads
- Stainless Steel Pad Washers and Screws
- French Wood Hard Shell Case w/Cordura Cover
Schiller Bubble Head Joint – Free Blowing Warm Tone and Hand Assembled in Schiller Flute Custom Shop. Schiller Scale-Acclaimed by Leading Teachers and Artist Worldwide-Represents State of Art Flute Making Technology. Correct Tone Hole Sizes and locations on the Flute Body and foot joint tubing assure the instrument is in tune with itself. Further careful design of the important embouchure plate hole, riser configuration and head joint taper insures the finished head joint is compatible with tone hole placement on the flute body and head joint.
With our hands on approach we achieve our goal of producing quality instruments that are affordable to all musicians.
Permanent LinksElite CenterTone Piccolo Ebonite Flute
Use the QR Code to access this page on your phone!