American Heritage 76 Open Hole Flute
The American Heritage 76 will transform your playing with deep sustanative tone.
Rolled and undercut key tone hole sockets unhamper air flow throughout the for maximum tone poential.
Our S-1 Headjoint has a Sterling Silver Lip Plate and is hand cut in our Flute Custom Shop.
All Culminating in a more bold mature sound that players are favoring over the bright and brash flutes of the last 25 Years.
- B Footjoint-with Longer Tubing allows greater resonance and facility in the upper Register
- Forged Metal Keys-with 5 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel Springs
- Double Skin Yellow Treated Pads
- Stainless Steel Pad Washers and Screws
- One Piece Body Rib-Main Body Rib is one Piece for added Strength
- S-1 Headjoint-Design ensure free easy blowing advancing player
- Hand Cut Headjoint Embouchure in our Flute Custom Shop
- British Sterling Silver Plated Head, Body, & Footjoint
- artisan engraved body and joint connections
- Inline and Offset Choices
Schiller Scale – Acclaimed by leading Teachers and Artists Worldwide-Represents State of Art Flutemaking Technology..
Correct Tonehole Sizes and locations on the flute body and footjoint tubing assure the instrument is in tune with itself.
Further carefull design of the important embouchure plate hole, riser configuration and headjoint
taper insures the finished headjoint is campatible with tonehole lacement on the flute body and headjoint.
Permanent LinksAmerican Heritage 76 Open Hole Flute
Use the QR Code to access this page on your phone!