400 Series Flute – PROFESSIONAL
Schiller 400 Series PROFESSIONAL represents the cutting edge demanded by discerning professionals today. Big throaty subtones and crisp free-blowing upper register for a velvety sound. The Schiller 400 Series Flute is made in our Custom Flute Shop where we assemble many of the World’s Finest Flutes one at a time.
The SOLID SILVER British Head, Foot & Body with S-3 headjoint enhances tone and reduces unwanted overtones. Refined Key Shape and Dimension and smaller tone hole diameters provide for better intonation.
• B Footjoint with Longer Tubing allows greater resonance and facility in upper register
• Forged metal Keys with 5 Year Warranty
• Stainless Steel Springs
• French Wood Hardshell Case with Cordura Carrier
• Double Skin Yellow Treated Pads
• Stainless Steal Pad Washers and Screws
• One Piece Body Rib-Main Body Ribs are on Piece for Added Strength
• Available Inline or Offset
S-3 Headjoint Design Configuration assures quick response and easy control of Sound with carefully designed embouchure hole. Rolled and undercut key tonehole sockets allow unhampered air flow throughout the flute for maximum tone potential.
Hand Assembled in Schiller Flute Custom Shop
Schiller Scale – Acclaimed by Leading Teachers and Artists Worldwide – Represents State of Art Flute making Technology.
Correct Tonehole Sizes and locations on the Flute body and footjoint tubing assure the instrument is in tune with itself.