Schiller Germany Elite Greenworld Clarinet is among the world’s gold standard for professional and advanced student clarinettists. Using 95% Grenadilla Wood Powder & 5% Carbon Fibers Schiller German elite Greenworld Clarinet withstands variations in temperature and Humidity the risk of cracking is therefore eliminated
This process of combining grenadilla powder with carbon fibers produces Clarinet with Rich Resonant Tone thats also very durable
The Schiller Elite features even response, intonation, Superior tone quality and durability, Schiller’s Elite Clarinet comes with #65 and #66 Poly Cylindrical Barrels for Playing Ease & Richness of Tone.
Completely built in our Custom Shop Production format & Engineering Center.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Barrel, Body, and Bell Material: Greenline (95% grenadilla powder, 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin)
- Keys: Nickel-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 Keys
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .574” (14.58mm)
- Barrel: 66mm cylindrical
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel (French)